We love giving out free stuff, so when Monster.com got in touch with us regarding their NFL Director of Fandemonium promotion, we offered to help promote it with a contest if they’d furnish the prize. They hooked us up with a $50 NFL.com gift card. Just imagine – you’d finally be able to buy that Seneca Wallace jersey you’ve been coveting!
Thanks for entering, and good luck!
- Using the form below, pick the top fantasy QB for week 9, according to Yahoo’s default scoring:
- Passing TDs are 4 points
- Rushing TDs are 6 points
- INTs and lost fumbles are -2 points
- 25 passing yards = 1 point
- 10 rushing yards = 1 point
- If you’re the only one to correctly predict the week’s top QB, you win the gift card. This scenario seems unlikely, but hey, you never know.
- If multiple people correctly predict the week’s top QB, we will randomly select the winner with the help of pickrandom.com.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 10. If you win, we’ll be in touch via e-mail after the contest so we can get your mailing address for the gift card.
- One entry per person. If we find that the winner entered more than once (using multiple e-mail addresses or something equally lame), we’ll disqualify them and randomly select another winner from the pool of contestants who picked the right QB.
- If nobody selects the top QB, the prize will be awarded to the contestant who selected the highest-scoring QB of those picked. So, if Matt Stafford has a seven-TD game but for some odd reason wasn’t picked by any contestant, we’ll go with the next-highest-scoring QB (and so on down the list until we get to one who was picked by at least one contestant). If multiple contestants chose that QB, we’ll select the winner at random from that group.